Mike Russell RVT, affords those with sick pets an option for assisted care for the animal in the comfort of their own home.
Q. What does a pet visit entail?
Visits generally consist of providing fresh water, food, walk and/or playtime and lots of attention for your pet kid. Canine visits are 20 minutes long. Feline visits are a bit shorter. Both can include changing lights, mail retrieval, etc.
Q. Are you insured and bonded?
Yes. Both are through Business Insurers Of The Carolinas.
Q. What do visits cost?
Here is a basic list of fees. My prices are based on the number of visits scheduled, number and types of pets cared for, and the distance traveled. The final price quote may be determined over the phone but I might need to wait until we meet to determine the price based on many variables.
Q. What areas do you service?
I cover San Clemente, Dana Point and south San Juan Capistrano.
Q. Do you do overnight stays?
Yes. They start from 7 p.m. to 7 a.m. This includes a short potty break walk if needed but does not include a daily visit in between.
Q. Do you care for exotics?
Yes! I have many bird and reptile clients. I worked in a clinic that saw all pets. I have not had a request yet that I was not comfortable with.
Q. Do you take pets in with you to board?
Unfortunately not. My service is mobile.
Q. Do you have a backup plan in case of an emergency?
Yes, family and a family friend have keys and instructions on how to get a hold of owners in case I became incapacitated.
- Licensed as a veterinary technician under the California Veterinary Medical Board
- Top of my class at Professional Veterinary Assistant School
- Over a decade of clinical experience
- Insured and Bonded through Business Insurers Of The Carolinas
- National Association of Veterinary Technicians in America member
- Voted Gold winner in SC Times "Best of 2009"
- Licensed with the city of San Clemente